Monday, March 21, 2011

There's no turning back now

Well it's been a GIGANTIC week. I mailed my whopping $10,900 tuition check off Fedex on Thursday and today I received my official top secret copy if Bikram's official dialogue in the mail! Boy am I even more nervous than I was . Even though I've been "training for training " since November this really makes it real. Anyone who undertakes Bikram Yoga teacher training has a tremendous investment on the 9 weeks. I think for me it's even greater. I've really got the owners of my studio to not let down. Jim really spent countless hours preparing me. ( oh Lord I can't let HIM down) Not to mention leaving the kids for 9 weeks!
Don't get me started on leaving my KIDS for 9 weeks :(


Honestly, I know I CAN AND WILL do this! A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step right?

1 comment:

  1. Terrifying, awful, and WONDERFUL, isn't it?? :))

    ReplyDelete