Monday, April 4, 2011

Ask and it is given!

Know me and know I was worried about a roomate! Would I get a 20 year old partier that came in at 2 am on Saturday night when I was so enjoying my precious SLEEP! or worse yet a SLOB! Would the Felix Unger Oscar Madison war ensue? Would I get someone who was too young to know who they were? No NO trust the universe to handle that. I'm going to get someone who's intentions are perfectly aligned with mine. I know it. Translation someone my age who's there to practice the yoga, get some SLEEP and yeah sure have a laugh or two- or ten!
BINGO facebook to the rescue. On the last day for roomate requests the good ole universe delivered.
Welcome Devra Mattes to my Bikram TT experience- (and me to hers!) and my life to the 9 weeks!
Namaste!
Teacher Training!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see this until now - hey, we will have the BEST time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a DISASTER ! She was a head case

    ReplyDelete