Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Food, water, trees, toes, half moons, tents, hot pots OH MY!

I can't BELIEVE in November I was learning half moon like a fiend thinking I'LL NEVER EVER LEARN THIS! How the HELL does ANYONE memorize THIS forget about 26 of these damn things?  My teacher told me about re-developing what he called my "memory" muscles and he was right as USUAL. Once I got it down and retrained my brain. It did get "somewhat" easier to memorize the next and the next and the next one. But the wording and the english flow was not mine and I STILL get stuck on a line that I can't seem to "accept " for inordinate amounts of time! Like " Bring your hands to both sides on the floor"I got stuck for a week on it. Go figure. "Touch your exactly forehead..... " -( top secret can't say more)No problem. THAT should have gotten me!" Can't figure myself out!!!
Now I'm worried about getting acceptable drinking water in my hotel room. NO human can drink LA city water as I found out after my daughter Chloe was born in Hollywood and I- ( a nursing mother), tried to DRINK LA tap water. OMG the metalic taste! My doctor said " You're not by chance actually drinking the LA water ARE YOU?"  " Why yes, yes I am!".  I think he almost rehospitalized me there on the spot after he told me about the arsenic and chlorine levels in the water!
So now I'm working on getting tons of water with no car to my room and how to live and EAT out of a hotel room with nothing but a bar size fridge for 2 people to share. No cooking facilities. ( hot pot city) Oh and then there's that FABULOUS hot hot hot yoga twice a day in the tent!
Which I just hope I'm worthy of. Oh please dear God. Don't let me get yelled by his Royal Bikramness!
I'm so projecting to the universe that I won't  ever even get noticed. I'm fly- fly- flying ,like a full locust under the yoga radar. As Jim say's " Fly baby fly!"

No comments:

Post a Comment