Sunday, March 27, 2011

There's nothing so lovely as a tree

Today( well actually FRIDAY, but I wrote it down incorrectly) was supposed to be my test on Tree pose and Toe stand. Notoriously 2 of the easiest poses in the standing series to memorize. UNLESS you're me!
A house full of wild screaming kids playing something called "dance party 2" on the WII and an english bulldog puppy relentlessly chasing a 4 pound yorkie for it's dear life, really chopped down my cherry tree!
What seemed like 9,000 times over I tried to memorize the line " right leg lifts up ALL THE WAY until your heel touches...." ( You Bikram yogi's know the rest of the secret copyrighted dialogue!)
Needless to say for the first time since January I missed a dialogue deadline. Only memorizing one of the two assigned postures. We won't discuss my terrible delivery!
Tomorrow lets hope it's not a " toe jam"
Feet together nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment